Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Beating slot machines  (Read 831 times)

petespin

Beating slot machines
« on: March 30, 2018, 07:13:56 PM »
Well 20years ago world was diffetent , and of course slots was ,  specifically it was not long ago before video slots came on scene , in my country greece , u could find many different types of slots and poker machines , of course the majority was from another countries , i rember tab austria, poker machines if iam not wrong nowdays are novomatic slots (very famous) there were dyna fruit machines from austria as well , subsino , i think thailand? Slot 12 no roulette bergman ,german model, thete were a lot more and some made in greece ,those was the more beatable , but generally almost all the slots was with one or another way , i ll try to tell u how beat the slots using systems but and cheating exploitef some technical faults , i hope u ll find it very amusing ,cheers pete . p.s iam sorry about wrong typing and syntax , this is my weak ll in :)

The following users thanked this post: kav, GIAJJENNO

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
Re: Beating slot machines
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 08:29:06 PM »
This has the potential to be a great story!

petespin

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 03:27:43 PM »
I ve tried a couple of times to post this but... Somethong goes wrong! I want to tell i about vpoker compiter which is the most profitable way i ve ever seen in my life , if machine offers lever to play the cards tben it wad tbats what u re looking for ! If had buttons doesnt worked , thos worked by vibration , and tells u what wad next card in double up game , u can earn at least 1000e per machine , we talk about a lot of money ! The person handle  tbis get t o have a normal to high iq it needed some training for some days before u able to play for resl ,....

petespin

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 03:32:26 PM »
Machines looking for was joly card and royal card by tab austria , in jolly u can double till 11 cards in royal till 6 cards , till 6 was enough in anyway ....... .