Author Topic: Visual Ballistics and usual debates  (Read 5165 times)

Mike

Visual Ballistics and usual debates
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
[amin: continued from here]

There is no miraculous progression or amount of virtual losses that will keep you from going bust.

Virtual losses are WORTHLESS. When will people learn?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:53:08 PM by kav »

GIAJJENNO

Re: Visual Ballistics and usual debates
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 03:30:48 PM »
When you will PROVE it, Mike ::)

Mike

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 03:35:08 PM »
PROOF : the same number of pockets remain on the wheel between spins, so on each spin the chances of each dozen are the same whether you have used virtual bets or not.

Isn't it obvious? did you really need a "proof" for that?  :o

Reyth

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 04:34:08 PM »
Mike fails to address cumulative probability but no matter, the wheel does it for him.  The Physics of Statistics.

Change of goalpost incoming...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Mike

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
Reyth,

Cumulative probability is completely irrelevant to whether spins are independent. And why should I provide any "proof" that virtual bets don't work when logic, common sense, and basic math says that they don't? Where is YOUR proof that they DO work? Anyone?

And what does statistical physics have to do with roulette?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:01:30 PM by Mike »

leowls

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 05:06:10 PM »
Mike pls tell us how do you play it then.

Mike

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 05:27:24 PM »
It's a really dumb system. Don't play it. If you want to learn how to win at roulette you have to focus on the wheel and physics. Take a look at Mr Perfect's posts to get a basic idea.

Sputnik

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 05:38:07 PM »

There is no working solution for physics or visual ballistic shown in this forum.
Mike feel free to show any working method or playing model at this forum - there is none.

The only thing you find about physics and visual ballistic on this forum is garbage.
Just want to make sure that members don't take such statment seriously.

Cheers

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 05:57:11 PM »
Sputnik,  you have been given opportunity to see personal demo of what lm doing for free. You didn't take it. What makes you speak about you have not seen? I already told you, get over your being jelouse of suxsess of others. Only garbage at this forum is what you personally posting... on others forums as well.

Sputnik

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 06:03:54 PM »

I stand behind my opinion and don't need to make personal attacks.
All i see on this forum about physics and visual ballistics is pure fiction and garbage and i am free to share my opinion with others.

Cheers

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »
Sputni has a little true, because me neither read about a winning visual ballastic posts or system or something that prove me that is would be better than this system.

Mike, your opinionis that it is dumb system, which went up 63 pages, and we won enough sessions to grow up our bankroll, but your visual ballastic nonsenses, and garbage fictions without saying something interesting and playable way, rather than claiming it is the only way, it is the best way just physics, just see the weel, dont be so ridiculousy and please dont degradate this system, if you dont tried it, and dont know how to play it.

And yes it is obvious to prove the virtual loss things. Virtual losses are to extend the progeessions, and saves the bankroll for +1 stage.

SHOW US BETTER THAN THIS!

Or I must pay for it?

Sputnik

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »

What surprise me is how Mike can give reference to him when he has not writing anything worth reading about physics and visual ballistics to get a basic idea - that i my personal opinion that i want to share with everyone on this forumboard.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: palestis, GIAJJENNO

Reyth

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 06:34:04 PM »
https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php?topic=1905.msg27135#msg27135

I don't care about the theoretical argument of spin independence.  Cumulative probability exists and can be used in dealing with random streams of numbers, regardless of whether or not there is a physical cause that affects the outcome.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEORY.

I have discovered PRACTICAL things about roulette and cumulative probability that mirror things which AP players talk about and apply.  THAT IS WHAT I AM INTERESTED IN and where we can all learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXFWmcMeCY&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:43:54 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: palestis, ShadowBlue, GIAJJENNO, Fyodor

MrPerfect.

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2018, 08:58:09 PM »
Sputnik, you already told many times that both physical methods and system metods presented here are not to your liking. If for you its garbage then you are more then welcome here. It's a right place for you to be, this is where you belong.
   Giajjenno, l do demonstrations on Skype in real time.... you are welcome to add me and see for yourself if it is worth your attention or not.
P.S. demos are for free, so you do not need to pay for it.

Sputnik

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2018, 09:16:30 PM »

Yes that is true that my opinion is that everything regarding physics and visual ballistics on this forum board is garbage and i am free to let every member know that.
I can only make warnings.

I also should state that you should never pay for a visual ballistic system made by anyone.
Reason is that you will not find a wheel to play with todays conditions.

Physics and visual ballistics work with home made videos with home wheel - but in real life you will make zero money playing same method - you will lose money - that is my conviction by reading other more experience APs on boards including own experience.

Even if you have a roulette computer is hard to win - i would say physics and visual ballistics is worthless with todays conditions and wheels.
If not then i would getting reports from other boards about succés storys - but that is not the case.

So don't let a video chat fool you into buying anything - because remember that with real life experience the outcome will be different then home made video.

This is my personal opinion based upon knowledge i have and just want to let all the members on this forum not to be victims of a lie that not tackle reality.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: TheGenner, scepticus, Fyodor, cht