Author Topic: Yesterday  (Read 989 times)

Fyodor

Yesterday
« on: March 17, 2018, 10:17:37 PM »
Aahh, yes,
Yesterday, when all my troubles seemed so far away,
It was around two-fifteen when it started raining,
.......MONEY!
Only about five or so potential players wandering around at my local B&M yesterday, so I decided to drop some cash onto my favorite table/game.
I felt some advantage because of that particular dealer/table (prior knowledge), even though such history is nebulous rather than fabulous, where Roulette is concerned.
So, I placed four (each of  five unit value) pieces on the adjacent sequence, 28, 12, 35, 3.
(When playing the four piece O-Sector, I often get trounced by the (adjacent) 28, but did not want to outlay more than four pieces initially.).
Twelve was the result, so I pressed it, and included the three (anticlockwise) adjacent numbers at the higher rate, 29, 7, 28.
Seven then "Hit" THREE times in a row, and I (modestly) raised the stake after each "Coup"
Moving one pocket to the left, (anti-clockwise) after the FIRST of the triple sevens, I was then covering 18, 29, 7, 28, still a small target, but HOT, and when EIGHTEEN struck, next up, the rest of the previously wandering horde, (of five) had gathered round the action, muttering things like, "wow, I wish I had been here sooner!" or, "that section couldn't hit again, surely?"
Guess what?.....Wrronnng!!
Followed by SEVEN, SEVEN, EIGHTEEN, (re-align target to 9, 22, 18, 29) TWENTY-TWO, TWENTY-NINE!
I was still only covering four adjacent pockets per spin, but now the outlay was twenty units per number, equal to the table maximum, (100 currency units per number).
The next number to follow? FIFTEEN!
The bubble had finally burst!
-And all my troubles were now 21,050 currency units away, mmmm,, holiday, new car, renovate the kitchen, or just try and hide it from she-who-must-be-obeyed?
Ahhh, Yes, Yes, Yesterday!

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
Re: Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:49:06 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 11:14:20 PM »
Congratulations Fyodor!

Your next winning is one profile avatar to GIAJJENNO!

Thanks!

Scarface

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 11:37:48 PM »
Nice! Congratulations!

Reyth

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 01:03:07 AM »
Rock on dewd!  This is truly the best!! :D

heatmap

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »
@fydor when you said

"(When playing the four piece O-Sector, I often get trounced by the (adjacent) 28, but did not want to outlay
more than four pieces initially.)"

did you mean that, normally, when you play the specific betting strategy, or when you play the specific 4 numbers you were telling us about, that a specific number always shows up?