Author Topic: Which one system you used to play?  (Read 2174 times)

GIAJJENNO

Which one system you used to play?
« on: March 15, 2018, 09:30:34 PM »
In the world of roulette are around 1000-2000 different systems minimum, is sure. I dont think, they all lose. Just here, in the forum has 400+ posted systems, whta is great, but in the world it is around 20+ roulette forum site with anotyer 100+ systems. My simple questions is:

Which one system you used to play?
Which is your favourite?
Which was the best profitable for you until now?

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
Re: Which one system you used to play?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 09:43:43 PM »
Wow! This is a behemoth of a question!

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »
Thanks for your answer, Kav! It was solid, tendentious and exhaustive :)

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »
I found one roulette testing site, I am sure most members will know it.
Yourol com - where is around 5000 systems, but I truly dont have a clue, how to test on this, somebady tried this site? Is there posted some good systems? How to figure it out?
They have few points like balance, median, trend, conversion, variance...

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »
I'm not familiar with roulette system testing sites either. Some people (Reyth too) use roulette-simulator(.)info

Scarface

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 11:40:25 PM »
I like playing 6 splits.  After a hit, I'll move chip over to the single that hit.  I raise wager by 1 unit only after a hit and only if there were more spins than expected.

Ex.  Put 1 unit on 6 different splits.  This covered 12 numbers.  Play until a hit.  #1 hits, and one of my splits is 1/2.  So I move chip from 1/2 split to single #1...the others I leave the same.  In this case if it took say 6 spins to get first hit, expectation for 12 numbers should be 3 spins..so after it hits, I raise wager by 1 unit on all bets. 

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

Reyth

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 01:14:41 AM »
Dobble has pointed out for years that a roulette system is an automated process that differs from a strategy.  Systems are somewhat worthless without the work to make them a strategy. 

A system is the first step towards a strategy.  A strategy is formed around a system to deal with negative variance and sustain overall profit.  This requires very hard work and extensive testing.

Playing with systems can spark ideas that we might not otherwise have.  Playing roulette thoughtfully is very important.

It is possible to create a system that will win but that doesn't mean it is easy.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 05:34:30 AM »
Reyth has made a valid point on strategy strengthening a system.

If players were to identify their favourite "system" it would not necessarily point you in a winning direction unless the full strategy behind playing the system is revealed.
Two examples; Kav has worked extensively on the Kavouras bet and I believe his efforts have transformed a "good" system into a great system.
Palestis single dozen system can be played using different strategies. Which one is best? This is for the individual player to decide according to the parameters you set yourself.
There are a number of powerful systems posted that with a fitting strategy will greatly improve the odds of winning.

Janusz

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »
I found one roulette testing site, I am sure most members will know it.
Yourol com - where is around 5000 systems, but I truly dont have a clue, how to test on this, somebady tried this site? Is there posted some good systems? How to figure it out?
They have few points like balance, median, trend, conversion, variance...

This page offers multiple lanquages which explain how to create a test-system.
Just go an copy an existing system (trizero made for example some very easy betselection) an look how it is done. every button has its description with a link to "help".
membership is free. Only tests are limited then.
Or you can buy space to run your tests. pricelist is included. Test over about 100 spins is about 2ct. Not that money you can´t afford, do you.

If you can´t follow the instructions and examples: don´t play roulette, you will never find a winning solution.

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »
Shapecode99, what's with the copy paste.

Same post - two different thread.

??????

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 12:13:54 PM »
yeah.. i think it should have been on the other side. but cant delete it. Otherwise.. just ignore it.

MickyP

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 12:18:57 PM »
No harm. Ask A moderator to correct it.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 01:23:16 PM »
Okey, then change the question:

Which strategy you used to play
Which strategy is your favourite?
Which strategy is the most profitable for you?

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »
Depends on your style of play. What parameters you set for yourself. Your discipline level is also a big factor.

You will not get a method on a silver platter. You need to work out what you want from your game and plan how to get it in the least expensive way possible. Test throughly before you invest cash into your refined system/strategy/method.

If I can give you a pointer; play few numbers and look at hot numbers, repeats and trends. Keep your session target realistic and grow your bankroll so you can increase chip values when you play.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 04:46:35 PM »
This simple questions were not meant to  theoretically questions just interested me, who plays which system, or strategy or which is her favourite.

Just this.