Author Topic: **Roulette Strategy-Visual Roulette Prediction GeGa**  (Read 1066 times)

GIAJJENNO

**Roulette Strategy-Visual Roulette Prediction GeGa**
« on: March 15, 2018, 02:28:31 AM »
What do you think about this video, guys? No computer devices needed, just visual skills to predict numbers.

youtube(.)com/watch?v=n37kE1il3B8
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:43:21 AM by kav »

Fyodor

Re: **Roulette Strategy-Visual Roulette Prediction GeGa**
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 06:58:07 AM »
Probably the greatest pile of non-descriptive garbage ever posted on YouTube, especially when related to Roulette!
R30 is full of raw intelligence, and you will find anything and everything regarding gameplay and game management right here.
This Shyster is a whack job, in any language!

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

kav

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 08:44:48 AM »
Total garbage, get rich quick scheme.
If you fall for it, you deserve to be separated from your money.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »
What do you think about this video, guys? No computer devices needed, just visual skills to predict numbers.

youtube(.)com/watch?v=n37kE1il3B8
   Did you see this video tIll the end? I couldn't stand the voice of this guy... too annoying. 
   Please tell if he is measuring rotor speed directly ( with timer or metronome)...

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 01:14:31 PM »
I dont understand to bias wheels, or to advantage players, or vidual ballastics, but who yes, it cant be predicted the wheel section (3-5 numbers) where the ballprobably will fall without any cumputer gadjets, just only with own skill to see where is the release ball point, which number, and see with eyes the speed or etc.

So the question is possible predict numbers of section on the wheel with my own skill wuthout any computer? If yes, how? If not, why not?

Kav, I dont want to buy nothing from his site, just interested me what would be in his books ( mini, mega, gega).

Thanks.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
There is few reasons "why" you need a gadget... reason number 1 is mistakes in measurement... microcontroller just does it better then human.
   I would avoid to buy anything if you do not understand why you need it.
  I will make you a proposition:
1. Choice number 1... l will send you some books about subject for free, you figure out yourself. ( comulative value around 1k), chance of success 1:1000.
2. I give you vb lessons ( 300gbp price), l will help you to figure it out. Chance of success 1:2.
   Your call... ? Do you wanna read about it or you wanna do it yourself?  Choose wisely. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:00:12 PM by MrPerfect. »

ahlidap

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 05:09:11 PM »
Can anyone be taught how to write, if he doesn't know what a PEN is, or how to hold it in the hand?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 05:41:55 PM »
That's what they do at school