Author Topic: Repeater Wheel Segment.  (Read 1439 times)

MickyP

Repeater Wheel Segment.
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:12:34 PM »
Hot numbers or repeating numbers are the core of this method of play.
Study a series of numbers where hot or repeat numbers are present; look at the neighbours  (2 on both sides) and see how often the neighbours of the pivot number appear within a few spins.

I see big potential in this approach.
Each hot/repeat number is an independent game. The staking plan should not exceed about 8 spins. You can play 4/5 games simultaneously.
You can also choose the number of neighbours to play (2 is the ideal).

Any questions?

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
Re: Repeater Wheel Segment.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:18:27 PM »
There is a theory that for every 20-30 spins, one half of the wheel will be seriously dominating. Maybe it is worth identifying the dominating half and bet on it.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third, Stratege

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 04:23:44 PM »
Thanks for the input Kav.
The idea behind playing a segment of 5 numbers identified by a hot or repeat number is to catch a win with limited chip outlay.
There is not much tracking involved and wins come fast.

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »
Another way to identify a hot segment with a potential repeat number is to check for a number and neighbour that have come up within a few spins. Eg; 8, 20, 19, 30... The 8 and 30 can be played with one or two neighbours on both sides.

There are a few ways to select a betting zone. The two I have mentioned work best for me.

Two rules that should always be considered...
1. Do not play too many numbers.
2. Do not play for too many spins.

The following users thanked this post: ShadowBlue

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 09:06:17 AM »
Hi Micky,

Thanks for the system i am testing it right now. I play it with 3 numbers. It seems a nice one ....  ;D

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 10:16:15 AM »
There is a theory that for every 20-30 spins, one half of the wheel will be seriously dominating. Maybe it is worth identifying the dominating half and bet on it.

Can anyone share their experience from B/M table play on dominant sides as Kav mentioned in his quoted text?

I play a variant of the Dozen Drive using this theory...... ;D

The following users thanked this post: Third

palestis

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 02:28:59 AM »
Very easy to check.
You need a picture of a wheel  in your hands to record with dots the numbers that come out.
Soon enough the dominant side will come out.
In this example the first 28 numbers show a dominant side from 22 to 27.
Continuing to record numbers it shows that this dominant side continued to dominate the wheel.
But this could very well be a coincidence.
A dominant side doesn't necessarily have to be a continuous  arch.
It could be 6-8 numbers in one side and another 6-8 numbers directly across or a quarter of the wheel to the right of the half dominant side or a quarter to the lefty of it, or any place on the wheel. It doesn't have to be 18 numbers in a continuous arch.
A better way yet is to draw a table layout, but with the wheel numbers in it,  instead the traditional numbers from 0 to 36. Like the table below. it's made to record WHEEL DS's.
Dotting the numbers on the right it will reveal the dominant DS's.
Then you can take a single dominant DS if you want to play 6 numbers or 2 DS's if you want to play a dozen, or three DS's if you want to play 18 numbers.
From my experience you need to record several tables at the same time until one of them has the trigger you are looking for. (heavy concentration of numbers in continuing arches, instead of numbers showing up all over the wheel).

The following users thanked this post: vitorwally, MickyP, Third

Third

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 02:38:52 AM »

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:45:41 AM by Third »

mr j

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 02:37:39 PM »
"Then you can take a single dominant DS if you want to play 6 numbers" >> What is 1-2 of those 6 numbers in your "dominant DS" have not hit in over 150 spins? Bet it anyways? You are **WASTING** units !!!!!!!!!

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 03:50:19 PM »
Ken, I get your drift but unless your prediction method is extremely effective there is no way of predicting that the "no show" will continue or that the "hot region" stays hot. The law of thirds is not always true to form hence the words "On average..." at the beginning of its description.

In the same manner your 4 numbers you begin betting on all fall asleep from your first bet. These things happen in the game.

mr j

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 04:07:25 PM »
and what about REPLACING a number that cools off with a NOW hot (hotter) number? It seems like a waste to bet on a "hot" DS unless ALL 6 of those numbers are the hottest of all the numbers. If it was me (but I would NEVER bet on 6 of anything), lets say the 1-6 DS was "hot". The 6 hottest numbers in the last 100 spins are the,,,,,,,,, 1 2 4 5 6 & 31. I would bet the 1/2 split, the 4 5 6 street & the 31 but thats just me.

MickyP

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2019, 04:18:28 PM »
And you are not wrong in your approach. Players have different ways of playing and their style is embedded in the method they play. I know how you feel about playing "dead numbers" and as I said I understand how you play (to a point).

It will take you a few spins to realize that your numbers have fallen asleep and your method corrects this by switching to new hot numbers. In the same way if an arch of 6 numbers falls asleep in the betting range then a new hot arch is selected. There will always be dead spots in the game and methods are designed to deal with them.

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Third

Third

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2019, 11:56:33 PM »
I think that ultimately, constantly looking for the hottest numbers is no different than constantly looking for the coldest numbers; they are opposite sides of the same coin.  If we constantly put the hottest numbers into a single group, they all will sleep at the same time; it is an unnatural grouping. 

What makes the Palestis method so strong is that he keeps a static selection that incorporates the natural flow of roulette numbers within the long term most proven group; that is where the Law of the Third is always present.

When we use a static selection method, we will notice that the hottest numbers are almost always split out amongst multiple selections.  What we need is the selection that has the strongest hottest numbers that recover the quickest in combination with slower numbers that recover reliably as a group; this is what the Palestis method identifies and what the Law of the Third accomplishes naturally.

I personally use a bet selection method that is a mix of both hot and cold numbers.  There is a particular "magic" about this kind of mixed group.  I think if done correctly, we can only choose groups that will not be gapping.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:27:33 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: palestis

palestis

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 12:53:20 AM »
and what about REPLACING a number that cools off with a NOW hot (hotter) number? It seems like a waste to bet on a "hot" DS unless ALL 6 of those numbers are the hottest of all the numbers. If it was me (but I would NEVER bet on 6 of anything), lets say the 1-6 DS was "hot". The 6 hottest numbers in the last 100 spins are the,,,,,,,,, 1 2 4 5 6 & 31. I would bet the 1/2 split, the 4 5 6 street & the 31 but thats just me.
It is highly unlikely that a hot DS will have all its 6 numbers hot. It never happens.
And there is no covenant that cooling (previously hot) numbers within a DS will be replaced with new heating up numbers within that DS.  Roulette doesn't follow this logic.
A player playing DS's aims at the 5:1 payout no matter what number shows up from that DS.
If he wants bigger profit, then he has to play individual hot numbers that do not necessarily belong in one DS. But that's beyond the scope of DS betting.
If he only plays the seemingly hot numbers in that DS and a cold number shows up y lose the bet?
What you can do is bet the DS and then place a lower denomination chip on the hot numbers of that DS.
Besides, when the betting of a DS turns out the first profit, it's time to stop and look for another DS that looks promising from a new score card tracking.
If there was a contract for hot numbers to remain hot indefinitely, that would be a dream situation for every player. Unfortunately everything has a beginning and an ending. You just don't know when things are about to change.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2019, 01:50:41 AM »
I dont have to worry about the Gambler's Fallacy because:

Statistical Rubber Band

I am trying to learn how to predict when things are most likely to change.  8)

Maybe I can dance between the raindrops in my bet selection.  8)

Sometimes certain numbers are more due than others?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:00:29 AM by Third »