Author Topic: Can someone help me with creating an Excell sheet?  (Read 812 times)

Can someone help me with creating an Excell sheet?
« on: January 17, 2018, 05:56:06 PM »
Hi,

Is there someone who can help me create an excell sheet so I can test my system?

Thanks.

P.s. we can connect through skype to speed things up. Offcourse the sheet will be posted here on the forum for people to use.

MrPerfect.

Re: Can someone help me with creating an Excell sheet?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 07:07:17 PM »
How simple it is? I mean system.
 Could you breathly describe it?

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 09:15:26 PM »
Basically I would like to have the following done by the sheet:

- I must be able to enter numbers that are spung
- It should show the list of numbers below eachother with the last spung number on top
- It must monitor the last 37 spung numbers
- It must mention all the numbers that have been spung twice or more in the last 37 numbers
- It must then create a progression scheme suitable for the amount of numbers spinned twice or more
- We should be able to add new numbers so the system continues to gather numbers that have just spung
- It should remove hit numbers from the repeated numbers
- It should adjust the progression scheme accordingly

This way we could simply see what numbers to play and what to bet.

I hope this helps.

We can later extend it with a money management and a session manament in another tab.

Can you help?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 11:33:09 PM »
 It should remove hit numbers from the repeated numbers
   What does it mean?
   Other thing... what kind of progression do you have in mind? For how many spins would you like to chaise numbers? Is it positive progression, negative, or mix of both?
       Please specify what resorces can you allocate to spreadsheet. What kind of operating system you use, what type of excel ( year/ online ( ofline) ) you got, how much RAM  and what kind of microprocessor  ( model), how big is your monitor. 
    BTW,  why do you need last number on the top? Excel not really work that way. For you is much more easy to scroll down or click button with some macro, then for me to rewright excel itself.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:07:51 AM by Reyth »