Author Topic: Three game strategy  (Read 1014 times)

MickyP

Three game strategy
« on: December 18, 2017, 07:54:16 AM »
I have been using variations of this approach for some time now and I reach my win goal most of the time. My losses are contained and spread over future goals. To simplify the approach and minimise initial chip outlay the strategy is played on felt based dozens. However, you could adapt the strategy to use the wheel.

Each felt dozen is an independent game within the game. When a dozen hits you bet on four splits in that dozen for four spins or stop on the first hit. Your bets will be 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, and so on.on a hit go back two numbers in the progression. Reset the entire game when you reach a new high.

The approach to this strategy is flexible in that you can change your bets within the dozen to suit your play style. Eg: you can bet five splits or three splits and two single street. The choice is yours.

The wager plan for four splits can also be modified. Bet 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, etc. In this case go back one number on a win.

As explained, the strategy is flexible and can be adapted to take advantage of trends, hot numbers and so on. The trigger to start betting is also your choice. There are many different triggers that you can use to suit your style of play.
The main aim is to win by avoiding long dead stretches in the dozens. Set yourself a realistic win goal per game and stick to it.

I play variations of this strategy and I reach my target wins in a short time

I look forward to your thoughts and ideas.

The following users thanked this post: pip29, Reyth, rovait, jekhb76

MickyP

Re: Three game strategy
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 08:42:16 AM »
I feel I should explain the "variations of the strategy " I refer to in my opening post.

If we take all the information at our disposal at any given time while playing we will be be able to make decisions that allow us to follow the meandering flow of the game. This is in a sense not fighting the random nature of the game but anticipating it and complimenting it by betting on it.

Many strategies and systems have a rigid framework of rules that need to be followed but with this approach I am able to mould my game like working with clay into what I perceive to be the correct approach to realise my win goal.

I normally set my win goal at 25 units. When achieved I will have a smoke break and study the flow of numbers on the tables, selecting a table for my next assult or game.

Your knowledge of roulette will play in your favour with this approach.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76, Fyodor

Fyodor

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:49:24 AM »
Hi MickyP,
 I see you play the "felt" based dozens.
There is a configuration of the EU wheel, that meets both (wheel and felt pattern) criteria.
The dozen (cover) I am suggesting you consider starts @19, through to 30.
I refer to it as the "Mandala pattern" because, if you look at the placement of this particular set of 12 numbers, (on the wheel sequence) they are evenly distributed around the wheel track.
In fact, nine of them are arranged as every 4th number, and the other three, 21, 23 and 29 are roughly triangulate within that first set.
Even though there is an odd number (37) of pockets giving a potential 5 pocket gap, between the numbers 24 and 30, the number 23 "regulates" the gap, without extra chip cost.
Any other (dozen) combination re the "felt" is scattered, but uneven around the pockets.
Hope this is of some use in your future forays.
Have to get back to my Cardboard-Thingy.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 11:54:30 AM »
Thanks for the input Fyodor; it creates an interesting twist to the strategy. I'll look into it.

I posted the strategy to the benefit of anyone inclined to manipulating their game to give random a run for its money. Any variables that may inspire thought are welcome.

Consider this an open challenge to test the strategy and to share your results and tweeks to the approach.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76

Sputnik

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »

You might want to explore this.

A dozen that hits within two attempts cycle is equal a EC bet.
 That is the binomial probability.

So chart and track dozen like this W LL W LL W LW W LW LL LL LL LL W LW LW W W LL LL LL LL
 I play this way, but i know when i will strike three in a row.

Cheers

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 03:13:13 PM »
How do you predict the hits?
Do you play on  B/M tables?

Sputnik

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »

I will tell you that does results are same as Red & Black and you can develop any trigger.
 But you can see things with different dimension or perspective.

If you chart Dozen equal a EC bet (win within two attempts) you get the same distribution as Red & Black.

W   R
LL  B
W   R
LW R
LL  B
LL  B
LL  B
LW R
LL  B
W   R
LW R
W   R

Now if you use another perspective and use singles versus series.
Then each time you see W or LW you would attack once to get a serie WW or LW W or W LW or LWLW and that would be two Red in a row, one serie. If you don't hit you get one single Red and one Black.

So you can use red and black as they come and chart and tracking the random bits.
Or you can use singles versus series, both are 50/50 but with different ways to tackle the win target depending on what you aim to catch.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76, MickyP

Reyth

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 06:47:27 AM »
Go Fyodor!!  And go Cardboard-Thingy!!

Thanks Sputnik, very enlightening! :D