Author Topic: My latest method during play, never used before.  (Read 1543 times)

Jesper

My latest method during play, never used before.
« on: December 16, 2017, 11:42:36 AM »

I am up to play a method I found out recently.
It has some  properties  like other methods 
I use.

We must play with minimum house advantage, if
possible NOZ.

As there is no HA, it is no disadvantage
playing many numbers. The bets can be
placed in a way we never lose all.

We should avoid increasing the starting
bet size after a loss.

We do not bet flat, but not change the total
bet size.

We bet all numbers except one, which we
hope would sleep long.

Should the uncovered number  hit, it
should be possible recover by hitting a street once.

I am now up to start a session, and target
to win total 100 Euro, and will come back as
soon the trial is over, winning or losing.

The following users thanked this post: kav

Jesper

Re: My latest method during play, never used before.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 02:38:32 PM »
The minimum spins for reaching 100 Euro is 1000 spins. I did a few more due to the method may need some more spins in recovery, or I did some error betting.  Used autospin.

During gameplay I saw the method need some tuning, to be a bit more resistant if the losing number is at a time three in five spins.  It can survive such a unlikely event as if number 13 is uncovered, and it hits nine times in a row, just the recover street must follow very soon.

I have not tested in a simulator, and think we do not need that, after some 1000 or  1000000 we already know it can lose.

I have to do some fine tuning  before I go further, how it is played will be posted then I am done. Anyhow it is not too hard to find out it ruffly  already.

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:11:00 PM »
Nice idea.

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »
I will try to explain in a few posts with pictures, and as I understand pictures are  not visible for non members.
First DO NOT play as I show here on other than NOZ. It can be very expensive having a number extra with no cover.
I have an other method for zero-wheel similar but deal with the zero.

At NOZ we can bet every number  and still win, and never lose all. Here as the bet 14.3, but we never lose more than 3.7.

Se the starting at the picture. It is 1.2 on eleven streets. It is 2 numbers with 0.4 and one number with 0.3.

That means we win 0.1 every spin except on the lowest bet of 0.3.  It lose 3.7.

Jesper

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 05:40:16 PM »
We spin until we lose, it can take one to over 100 spins, we win 0.1 every time we hit one of 35 numbers.

It must come a loss soon or later, in this case according to the picture 36 is the losing number.

We lose 3.7.

Next bet we take 3  0.1 units from the streets (only the streets), and we take as little as possible from each.
This chips we place on the street we want to use for recover. In the example picture the first street (1-3).

Jesper

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »
If the first street hit we are OK and reset.

Should we get a double hit on the number(36) we must move three other chips to the street.

We move 3 every time the number 36 hit. One hit on the street we reset.

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 06:00:09 PM »
After the first losing spin, we have moved three chips, and reduce the cover on three streets.
In case those numbers are hitted we must move to the street. We do it as even as possible, we take as few as possible from each street.  If a spin ends with a hit on a street with 11 left, the loss is 1.1, and we move one chip to the street.

We recover with any hit on the recovery street.

When all streets have 11 units (except the last and the first in this case) we must continue to move at any hit which is a losing spin.  If we lose 3.7 (only on number 36) we move three chips.  If we lose  1.1 we move one, if 2.1 we move 2  chips (0.1). In short we move so many 0.1 as we lose 1.0 and do not count the fractions.

We will recover at any hit on the street. In some rare cases it may be a few chips short for total recovery. We do not continue as that will only happen when we are close to run out of possibilities to move. We reset and win the remaining one at the time, it is only a few.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 06:13:23 PM by Jesper »

Jesper

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
We can a bit different use an EU-wheel with this method. An AM is not sufficient as we will expose three  empty slots.

On NOZ we could bet all numbers, which is NOT possible on a zero-wheel.  We use 11 streets, and bet 3 units at each. We bet one unit on two of the remaining numbers(zero can be used).

Every time we do not hit the two empty slots, we win one unit.

The principle of moving to one recover street is the same as on NOZ.  If we hit the recover street before we have
moved all chips, we are on plus.

We move so we even out the chips on the streets, and the two straight ups we move as well, but just as the last attempt.

Jesper

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 05:58:03 AM »
What to do if the method fail?

I did some play, on an EU-wheel, and ended up with 35 units on the recover street and no hit.

We can:

1. Accept the loss and not do anything special at all.
2. Switch to an other method for recover.
3. Use the same method with a tweak.

I did the third option.

We can if an early hit on the recover street, continue and go for two hits.
We can put one chip less (2 instead of three) on one street, and get 2 units a successful spin, and
less losing on a miss.

Both were used.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Jesper

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 06:40:55 AM »
There is only a few reasons to play on a no NOZ. Like have no access, or want to play very low stakes.

The NOZ can be used in different ways, as we can bet for longer runs until a recover street hits. We can use maximum stake so the recover street is below the max bet allowed, which is  3000 units if we play 0.1 and 6000 units if we play 0.05. It should be enough for a quite long sleeping street.  We can bet 100 or more Euros and still not lose more in a spin than as we bet lower, hence we can wait more spins for a hit. (Hope we not hurt the the NOZ so they close it  ::) )!

We should also if we think we can, adjust the game during play, the recover street should be the hottest and
the lowest or losing bets are the coldest numbers (Survival of the Hittest   ;) ).

Jesper

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 07:51:17 AM »
First a WARNING I do not endorse gambling, and if this is used in real game, it should be by players use to stake at a high level. It is easy to win a small amount every session, but remember all which we put on the table can be lost.

I did just a few with high stakes, never lost, due to bad runs, but some I lost due to betting error. We must count carefully we bet right amount on right places.

The first miss is allways 3.7 how much we ever bet, and it is not more expense later on, if we bet right with no error.
But when we should due to a run there the recover street not have been hitten, and we start to use the power of higher stakes, we must move more each time, so the bankroll MUST be much larger if should we try.

This is impossible on a wheel with zero and normal pay out. And I think it may be change, so the start button will be disabled if not at least one number is empty, as they allready did with black/red.  There are not many  NOZ available today. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:40:52 AM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth