Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: 6 Number System  (Read 3629 times)

Scarface

6 Number System
« on: December 10, 2017, 01:08:56 AM »
Here's a little something I've been playing around with.  Seems pretty stable.  Even if hits go missing a little while, it usually comes back pretty strong.

Very easy.  Play 6 numbers only.  Play the last number hit from each double street.  You'll only play 1 number from each double street.

Example:  if the last sequence that hits were 6, 18, 12, 32, 8, 14, 36, 17, 29, 30, 25, 22, 23

The number you play are: 23, 25, 36, 17, 8, 6 (all 6 double streets are covered)

Next spin is 19.  You play 19, 25, 36, 17, 8, 6

Next spin is 4.  You play 19, 25, 36, 17, 8, 4

Next spin is 17.  You hit..play 19, 25, 36, 17, 8, 4

Very common for 1 number out of any double street to repeat itself often. 

Progression:  do not have to use progression.  It's up to you.  Test it out and see what works.  Maybe +1/-1.  Or divisor.  From the little testing I did, seems like wins seem to cluster.  I came out ahead on 200 spins flat betting
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:12:57 AM by Scarface »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

MickyP

Re: 6 Number System
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:50:29 AM »
I've noticed repeating numbers do happen but they also tend to alternate as well. Alternating repeats will not produce wins with your current approach and betting the six numbers will require using a progression after the first few spins otherwise you end up playing to recoup losses. With a large enough bankroll you may have some successful games but the risk is a deterrent.

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:50 AM »
Best progressions on repeating numbers is to add a chip on a hitting number. No use to use negative progression on all numbers. When a number comes a few times in a short time, the progression makes high return.

I use to bet on the last fallen  7-10 numbers.

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »
That could work. How much testing have you done with the current approach?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 10:21:05 AM »
Every 6 random number bet system has exactly the same features as a DS system. A 6 number bet has a DTOP smaller than 150 spins. That means that I predict a permanent loss. The advantage of the DS system is that the random sequence is easier to read and anomalies for a strategy  are more clearly. A second advantage is that you can start with one unit in stead of 6.
Your idea is very difficult to program. You can test it only manual.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

sam41

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 10:36:19 AM »
I recently thought about betting on 12 non repeating numbers when they show (or 12 out of 13 so you can allow for one repeat to have occurred) then if lose, bet again plus the new 13th number. If lose, bet the 14 numbers at 2 units. Lose, bet the 15 numbers at 3 units. Then 16 at 5 units and optinal 17 at 10 units if you want to risk more bankroll. 

Tested this and nearly always won but the problem is how much you lose when all new numbers appear. I think there are better ways out there.

I also tried flat betting and adding one chip as each new number appeared. That works well as you tend to get a cluster of repeats at some point and even when you are up to betting on say, 22 numbers, that's still 14 units profit for a win. The key here is knowing when to stop as by the time you're betting 25, 26 numbers its hard to recover losses. But starting at 12 you tend to get some good profit along the line before about 23 numbers have appeared. As its flat betting apart from 1 more unit after a new number shows, losing spins aren't too severe.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Scarface

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:15 PM »
An alternative to this would be to play the hottest number from each double street...or, play the most recent repeat from each double street.  The idea is to identify the hottest number from each section

Jesper

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 06:00:09 PM »
Playing six numbers (more or less) is to try catch a cluster of repeaters.  Therefore a positive progression is best, as a negative escalate rather fast. The cluster may come later.  If we add a chip on a hit, we will not favour the numbers showing less.  On the third hit the pay is 108 - the total bet.

I use to bet as they come. And have post my play here. We will have a hit before 8 spins half the time add a new as they come.

This is a strong method, if played using low unit value, we can  fetch a cluster, and almost all time come out positive.
If we run on NOZ winning will be more easy, but the bank needs to be larger.

Scarface

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 09:26:33 PM »
Jesper, from my experience playing hits do come in clusters.  A positive progression would work well with that.  If I get a hit within 6 spins, it's in the money and I continue to flatbet.  But, if it goes beyond 6 spins, it's probably best to wait till the hit comes then raise the bet

Scarface

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »
Mickeyp,  what do you mean about alternating hits?  Alternating hits shouldn't affect unless they're from the same ds

Scarface

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 09:32:59 PM »
Dobblesteen, good suggestions.  Another thing I was thinking was use a trigger.  Maybe play 6 numbers, one from each ds, only if that number had not hit the last time that d's hit

Reyth

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 09:44:37 PM »
Thanks Jesper!  I am now attempting an experiment based on this method and using the same stop loss as my negative progression.  Let us see how well we do! *\:D/*

Here is 300 spins and a system modification:

https://roulette-simulator.info/game/73e93611928dad613fa55a8b1a7940f7

If we should miss our 8 spins, we note where we were in the progression.  When we get our hit at 1 unit, we then return to the progression +1 and continue in this manner until we recover.

Heck, why shouldn't this work better than my negative progression?  It certainly can't be any worse! :D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:23:34 PM by Reyth »

Jesper

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 11:02:37 PM »
My first bet use to be on ONE number and I add as they come up to 6-11 numbers.
50% is on plus before 8 spins.

Like my last!

Bet one on LOW. (To get an entry).

25 bet one.  8 fallen.
bet 25,8.  25 fallen +32.

Reyth

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2017, 11:18:38 PM »
Second session 300 spins:

https://roulette-simulator.info/game/8f6240dce8bc1548c3f66bc5ed17369f

Further modification:

After losing an advanced progression, we empty spin until a hit is gained and then continue the raised progression from where we lost.  This saves us the addtional 1 unit cost of the spins where we are waiting for a hit.

Scarface

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2017, 11:19:48 PM »
Not to many players use a positive progression.  Not sure why.  We all know how using a Martingale negative progression can be really bad...but doing the the opposite and paralaying wins can win a lot off very little.  The odds are the same either way.  I would rather exponentially multiply my wins, as opposed to betting very high amounts just to break even