Author Topic: TCS John Huxley - About Us picture - this is kinda conspiracy-ish  (Read 690 times)

heatmap

I present to you a picture on the TCS John Huxley wesbite from their ABOUT section

https://www.tcsjohnhuxley.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/About-Us-Banner-1-2600x630.jpg

If you notice, in pictures 3, and 5, they give us some insight as to where the electronics might be placed. In patent documentation ive read, these holes are for the ball to locate where it eventually landed. But we all know the TCS wheels can either have 3 built in laser sensors, or an external reader in order to detect where the ball has landed.

Heres the conspiracy part.

Picture 2 has the numbers labeled and aligned with its respective number. Dont the pocket separators normally get rotated for security purposes? Why would they need to know which pocket goes to which number when normally they arent connected to begin with in any way other than that specific numbers are red or black or green ? They can just look at the number when making the specific color for the pocket and not even need to know which pocket is which number. No?

The following users thanked this post: kav

scepticus

Re: TCS John Huxley - About Us picture - this is kinda conspiracy-ish
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 01:49:19 PM »

Heatmap
If you think it's a conspiracy you shouldn't bet. I think there is little point in us engaging in conspiracy theories.
Let's concentrate on what really matters . What numbers to bet - and When !

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 02:13:16 PM »
I back it it up... Scepticus is absolutely right here...

heatmap

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
@skepticus I'm way ahead of you as in I really have stopped playing roulette and have gone to baccarat haha