blockdamofo

Poll

How long is your average session on roulette?

1 - 5 mins
0 (0%)
6 - 15 mins
3 (37.5%)
16 - 30 mins
1 (12.5%)
31 - 45 mins
1 (12.5%)
1 hour or more
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Play time  (Read 1860 times)

Play time
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:03:51 AM »
Ideally I like to play in short periods between 6 - 15 mins.

Sputnik

Re: Play time
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 09:49:42 AM »

When i play edge sorting with even money bets i need some triggers to become true as i use a count system to determine the STDV movement - it can take 100 to 200 trails with one or several selections or nothing.

For example using Red & Black i can see four random stream using them, so if i observe 100 i get 400 results.
Just to put things into perspective.
Playing time for 10 to 15 minutes just show me that you still have to learn more things about roulette.

Maybe if you use a parachute system you can win and play for a short time, but if you start getting deeper into the parachute you will be forced to stay and solve the puzzel.
But if you use some kind of hit and run system you might get away with 10 to 15 minutes.

Cheers

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 10:32:12 AM »
Hello Sputnik,

I am a new starter (began 6 months ago) and do not profess to knowing lots about roulette.
I enjoy reading other peoples ideas about playing roulette I find it interesting, some people spend many months / years refining their system of playing to give them the best possible outcome.

I'm not looking for a winning strategy / system I'm happy with the way I play.

I wish you well on solving your puzzle.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 12:45:22 PM »
is this you sputnik?

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »
didn't know that you are aspiring the way paul predicts his target.

Sputnik

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »

didn't know that you are aspiring the way paul predicts his target.

Hello i have the RRSYS method and this has nothing to do with that, you get the wrong impression

Cheers

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:22:50 PM »
No. i didn't get the wrong impression.
i know a lot of people trying to learn how the rrsys works.
but anyway.. keep it up.

Sputnik

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »

You got to be kidding me - do you know something about psychics that i don't know?

RRSYS does not estimate the drop zone or pick the right reference point based upon the dominant drop zone level of hits to donate ball jumps into same direction (scatter patterns).
And the way to key similar ball speed is a joke and will only give erratic results as the estimation process using the wrong parameters.

And i talk about the standard edition!

And measuring distance using outcome towards outcome has no valid physic solution and would be the same as picking and random result and look for bias patterns or distances to emerge.
CW and ACW direction by it self has no effect using a simple pocket count system that is the same as playing random against random.

But if you feel i am wrong with my assumptions and the advance edition is more sophisticated then i will by a copy if i get support.
First i need some valid statments and conclusion from Paul that show me some validation based upon physics.
Or else i keep my money without making any further investment.

mr j

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 01:36:15 PM »
Sessions (IF you play them) are (should be) measured by spins, not "minutes".

Ken

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, scepticus

MrPerfect.

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 03:04:38 PM »

You got to be kidding me - do you know something about psychics that i don't know?

RRSYS does not estimate the drop zone or...
There should be many things in physics of this game that you do not know, no need to show off.
   Keep money to your bankroll,  Paul is not that friendly to publish how he really play. On other hand every wheel require independent study, so no solutions that work always and everywhere, especially when it's about distances from outcome to outcome.... however consistency of such distances ( what rrsys is really about) is a great shortcut and only Paul has published it, so l give him credit there.

Sputnik

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 03:25:35 PM »

I can not talk about what i have not read or understand - i only have RRSYS standard edition and is based upon gamblers fallacy.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 04:25:55 PM »
 Rrsys is just ds done properly. Paul stress out 3 things in it:
1. In examples he provide he show consistency of distances ( distance1= distance2...ets)
2. He explains wich dealers to play and reasons why
3. Rotor speeds wich he think are " good" to play.
    All these factors in combination may provide substancial edge when used together and correctly. However, it wouldn't work in all wheels and all time due to conditions in place. Wheel speeds variance, their affect on ball travel time and jump, choice of right dealer and playing situation in general will particularly determine if player can win with such method..   That's why l tell " keep money to your bankroll" instead of investing it in methods.
      Every wheel is different , you can determine yourself how to explore promising situation with knolidge you already got, it's just a qwestion of effort, not method, if you really understand physics of this game.
    I hope you do not take it personally.... just trying to help.

Sputnik

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »

I don't take it personally i just share my opinion :-)

Cheers

remolacha

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 06:23:55 PM »
6-15 min  8) 8) 8)

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum sir!

I like to spin, ALOT. :D