Author Topic: Advance RRSYS  (Read 2472 times)

iar000

Advance RRSYS
« on: June 29, 2017, 02:33:10 AM »
Can you explain me Advanced RRSYS

Thank you

ahlidap

Re: Advance RRSYS
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 02:31:10 PM »
Hi,

for rrsys you should use:

- pocket counting (this is the basic thing)

- Look back in history for similar (neighbor) starting points of the ball (ball release) and if they exist took the result as a possible prediction (be careful about wheel rotation)

- He sometimes use a jump (pocket) from the OPPOSITE side of the weel (again, watch out directions)
---- last nr, 8... you in recent past spins for the next direction you have a ball that was released around nr 35 (which is opposite to 8) you use the result (jump value) of that spin and apply to your current nr ( 8)

I have some more things... but this don't let me post links.
EDIT: I can add attachments.. so if anyone can "solve" how to get the prediction in attachment...... ;)

Cheers

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:37:33 PM by ahlidap »

The following users thanked this post: Peter

Peter

• New
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 07:16:40 AM »
can you PM me on my email addres about the RRSYS ( Paul )  pjenkins670@gmail.com   thank you,  Peter
Hi,

for rrsys you should use:

- pocket counting (this is the basic thing)

- Look back in history for similar (neighbor) starting points of the ball (ball release) and if they exist took the result as a possible prediction (be careful about wheel rotation)

- He sometimes use a jump (pocket) from the OPPOSITE side of the weel (again, watch out directions)
---- last nr, 8... you in recent past spins for the next direction you have a ball that was released around nr 35 (which is opposite to 8) you use the result (jump value) of that spin and apply to your current nr ( 8)

I have some more things... but this don't let me post links.
EDIT: I can add attachments.. so if anyone can "solve" how to get the prediction in attachment...... ;)

Cheers

ahlidap

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 08:01:40 AM »
???
only a quote?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 10:28:42 PM »
Rrsys is a good example of very bad explained working roulette system. It's not explanation itself but ability of reader to read and understand.  Paul obviously made great recearch. His bets are motivated.
   I made a simulation in excel for 300k bets in total following rrsys as it explained in doc that appeared on other forum 3 years ego. It produced nice win and very stable results.
   Rrsys is just a shortcut for ds. Good shortcut. It doesn't offer many bets but pay off waiting time with increased accuracy. 

GambleOnlineRoulette

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 09:43:41 AM »
Mindaugas G
RRSYS Paul played with the money i paid for him for the meeting...700£ ...he lost all quickly and then we practiced with my 0,5 cents bets :)
Well. Dealer signature i can learn and from internet. Trip was not worth the money i paid. He dissapeared after that. No idea where he is now.

MrPerfect It's not so working system reality, might think so when look just his win bets on youtube .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:58:56 AM by GambleOnlineRoulette »

GambleOnlineRoulette

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 06:03:04 PM »
MrPerfect. So how many CW or CWW spins by dealer should you look for that can be sure about dealer spin consistent action though even three or four latest pocket jump result are close together yet it doesn't mean a definite hit when bet based  on past pocket jump results which are same kind values.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 09:51:57 PM »
Please read a doc. Do not make qwestions without reading. 
   There are not that many things is going on there anyway, look them,  quantify , test for consistency.  Hands on experience is all that separate you from this understanding. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 06:51:54 PM by MrPerfect. »