Author Topic: The middle way  (Read 1333 times)

YoLo

The middle way
« on: May 01, 2017, 02:54:11 AM »
Most of us are betting on hot and cold numbers but after a number is hot will soon get cold or sleeps. Like for sleepers or cold number, sometimes we think it will soon awake but it took us deeper and keep betting as it will appear. This system is really simple. We bet on single ds, +1 when lose and -5 if hit. We are betting only ds that are not the hottest or the coldest. Track the ds every 10 spins, bet on the ds that was not the hottest or the coldest. For ex in 10 spins ds1=3, ds2=2, ds3=2, ds4=1, ds5=1, ds6=1 ignore zero, then we pick between ds2 or ds3 to bet cos we only bet on single ds.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:02:01 AM by YoLo »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, stringbeanpc

Reyth

Re: The middle way
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 04:03:50 AM »
Great idea.  I guess the concept is that a number that exceeds expectation is more likely to sleep than a number that corresponds with expectation.  Pretty sure I can prove or disprove that by simulation.

YoLo

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 05:24:50 AM »
Thanks reyth. Cos i tested with the hottest ds and it didnt go well and also the coldest it even worst. Wish i could make a program like you do. So i can track without have to jot it on paper. What program do you use reyth.

Reyth

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 05:41:50 AM »
I learned how to program in BASIC in the 1980's.  I use a modern compiler designed for 64-bit Windows (modified from the original BASIC compiler native to Windows) called QB64.

YoLo

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 05:57:23 AM »
Okay I'll try to download it and try to learn the programming language and the logics. If you have simulated it, please leave something here. Thanks reyth.

Dane

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 07:08:28 AM »
The idea of wagering the dozen that is neither hot nor cold is not new. It was among the twelve methods described in "Spielmethode, die durch Gewinne Schlagzeile machte". At first I found the idea great - but unfortunately my tests showed no advantage.

The following users thanked this post: december, Reyth

Sputnik

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »

Maybe you can try to look at the game with a different angle.
 Try to be creative.

I come up with solution all the time that no one has think about and having constant thinking process.
 For example i wrote about a EC solution five years ago and solve the final puzzel last week.

Some things get solve quicker and some things fall to sleep and awake and get new energy.
 Its like my hole life is effected by decision making using 50/50 solutions.

I think is important to decide one area to become expert and move forward.
 Not mix all strategy's and solutions with different style of play.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: december, Reyth

Reyth

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »
Okay I'll try to download it and try to learn the programming language and the logics. If you have simulated it, please leave something here. Thanks reyth.

I can help you learn if you want:

https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php?topic=520.msg6026#msg6026

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:09:22 PM by Reyth »