Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: 2 Streets Triggers  (Read 1194 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
2 Streets Triggers
« on: April 04, 2017, 07:57:47 AM »

First trigger}

Wait for a street to repeat 3 times and then bet all the rest for up to 2 times.

The first bet is 1 unit on 11 streets, thus 11 units in total.

The second bet (if you lose the first) would be 12 units on 11 streets, 132 units in total plus 11 units from first bet equals 143 units.

Second trigger}

Wait for 9 unique streets and then bet those 9 for 1 repeat.

If the first bet loses you are down by 9 units and now the second bet would be 5 units on 10 streets for a total of 50 units.

If an 11th different street comes then bet the previous 10 plus the new one for a total of 11 streets with 60 units on each.

The total amount required is 9+50+660 = 719 units

Conclusions}

For the first trigger in order to lose the same street must hit 6 times in a row.

For the second trigger in order to lose there must be 12 different streets in 12 spins.

Just keep in mind that 0 could be played as street in combination with 1 and 2 or 2 and 3.

There you go, happy gambling!

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Bayes

Re: 2 Streets Triggers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 08:18:51 AM »
BA, April 1st was a few days ago.  :-X

These are quite possibly the worst systems I've ever seen on a roulette forum (no offense intended).

happy gambling!

Gambling indeed!  ;D

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »
Why to wait for 10 consecutive blacks or reds or odds or evens or lows or highs when every 10 results sequence has exactly the same probability to occur?

So pick any 10 consecutive spins and martingale 10 more times that this sequence is going to be different or the same, either case has equal chance because you need just one different or just one to repeat.

Here comes the best part, instead of doubling up 10 times, thus risking too much in order to win too little, why not to take last 19 results and bet just once?
You observed 19 results and you bet only once, the probability of the sequence doesn't change, it's exactly the same as if you'd bet up to 10 doubling ups.

Any sequence of the same length has equal probability, by observing 10, 20, 100 results...etc before you begin your Kamikaze progression it doesn't change a thing.

No sane person would ever risk 1023 units in order to win 1!
I'm afraid we are back to basics but this environment doesn't help me to unleash my full potential when the same old elementary info are being recycled time after time.

I hope I was clear!  8)

dobbelsteen

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:08:55 PM »
What is the waiting time for 9 unique streets. What do you in the mean time?
Read what Bayes explain with his coupon theory.
SSB has no waiting time for a trigger that has an occurrence expectation of once on 2^10 spins.